The following elements make the TTW018 the ideal refrigeration unit for small to mid-sized cellars.
Standard features of this Wine Guardian® unit:
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Wine Guardian® TTW Systems can directly replace most competitors through-the-wall models. See your distributor for details.
- Controls for the adjustable fan (on/auto/off)
- The 500 watt heating element allows to protect your cellar from low ambient temperatures
- The only TTW system that displays both temperature and humidity and controls temperature
- EasyMount™ one-piece wall bracket and support frame included
- Commercial-grade, corrosion resistant components long-term durability
- Can be mounted flush with the wall or racking
Additional features :
- Integrated condensate evaporation system
- Drain overflow connection
- Aluminum, corrosion-resistant cooling coil
- Power cord connections on both sides of system to connect power from front or back of unit
- Engineered for ideal airflow, including adjustable louvers for optimal cellar air circulation
- Remote Interface (91H0057-04)
- Remote sensor (91H0058-00)
- Evacuation duct collar (19H0018-00)
- Standalone humidifier – “Through-the-wall” configuration (99H0174-00) or surface mount (99H0174-01)
Also available without heating element
Reference TTW018 (99H0241-00)
*This specification is only to be used as reference point. It is important to ask your in-store advisor to calculate the heat load specific to your room in order to recommend the right cooling unit.